The Master level requires:
- Six years of accumulated experience,
- Four research papers and one presentation.
- Public service points (see Master Beekeeper Documentation Form for details).
- Membership in Washington State Beekeepers Association.
- See the Master Syllabus for further information.
You may contact your local Beekeeping Association for a Master Syllabus or contact Louis Matej at TacomaBeekeeper@wamail.net or 253 921-5612.
Master Beekeeper Submissions
Four Master Level Certification papers are required for completion of Master level. Below are the most recent papers and oral presentations submitted to the Committee.