April 11, 2014 – April 12, 2014
Advancing Sustainable Communities: People, pollinators and practices. The 32nd National Pesticide Forum provides an opportunity for grassroots advocates, scientists, and policy makers to interact and strategize on solutions that are protective of health and the environment.
January 7, 2014 – January 11, 2014
The 2014 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow will be held January 7-11, 2014, at the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This will be an ABF conference like no other conference you’ve ever attended.
October 3, 2013 – October 5, 2013
The 2013 Washington State Beekeepers Association annual conference is October 3 – 5, 2013 at the Best Western Evergreen Inn and Suites located in Federal Way, WA. 2013 Washington State Beekeepers Conference Registration Form (PDF)
On-line registration below.
When registering on-line, make sure you also add the Friday banquet (not automatically included in registration) and if you are registering more than two on a Family registration to add lunches and the banquet too. As a convenience, you can pay your WSBA annual dues with your conference registration. $20 individual, $25 family at same address, $50 Commercial. Learn about …
- Sustainable beekeeping practices.
- West Coast beekeeping methods.
- The latest research in honeybee health.
- Methods to raise your own queens.
Meet other beekeepers and learn about their methods, success and stories. Browse and shop from vendors offering a variety of beekeeping supplies and other items. WSBA Conference Agenda 2013
- Eric Olson- Beating CCD/ Bee Health/Bee Storage
- Howland Blackiston, author of Beekeeping for Dummies, presents JEAPORBEE
- Michael Bush, author of The Practical Beekeeper, gives Four Simple Steps to Healthier Bees
- Queen Rearing Methods – presentations by Paul Hosticka, WSBA Treasurer, and Morris Ostrofsky, Retired Biology Instructor.
Meet: The 2013 Pierce County Honey Queen, Sarah Jackson, and learn how to get a Honey Queen program started in your area.