The 2013 Washington State Beekeepers Association annual conference is October 3 – 5, 2013 at the Best Western Evergreen Inn and Suites located in Federal Way, WA. 2013 Washington State Beekeepers Conference Registration Form (PDF)
On-line registration below.
When registering on-line, make sure you also add the Friday banquet (not automatically included in registration) and if you are registering more than two on a Family registration to add lunches and the banquet too. As a convenience, you can pay your WSBA annual dues with your conference registration. $20 individual, $25 family at same address, $50 Commercial. Learn about …
- Sustainable beekeeping practices.
- West Coast beekeeping methods.
- The latest research in honeybee health.
- Methods to raise your own queens.
Meet other beekeepers and learn about their methods, success and stories. Browse and shop from vendors offering a variety of beekeeping supplies and other items. WSBA Conference Agenda 2013
- Eric Olson- Beating CCD/ Bee Health/Bee Storage
- Howland Blackiston, author of Beekeeping for Dummies, presents JEAPORBEE
- Michael Bush, author of The Practical Beekeeper, gives Four Simple Steps to Healthier Bees
- Queen Rearing Methods – presentations by Paul Hosticka, WSBA Treasurer, and Morris Ostrofsky, Retired Biology Instructor.
Meet: The 2013 Pierce County Honey Queen, Sarah Jackson, and learn how to get a Honey Queen program started in your area.